Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Nature Journal: August Observations


The August page of the Nature Journal got completed on the last day of the month. But unlike July,  this time there were enough specimens to fill the page.


Two of the August specimens came from my son. He collected the samples while playing basketball in school. The basketball court is adjoining the park, and hence an equally good site for getting hold of interesting stuff.



But what I loved was the fact that my pursuit of nature journaling has begun to have an impact on the kids, making them more aware and enthusiastic about their natural surroundings. Someday I can hope to have at least two nature warriors following my example! :)

And here is ending this post on a happy note - even before we hit mid-September, my journal page for the month is already finished! Yippeee!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin