Friday, December 21, 2012

Abstract Landscape: Mustard Fields


I am roaming the world of abstraction these days, and I feel like Alice in wonderland, full of curiosity. :) There is only some degree of control you can have when you create abstract art. To have fun you have to let the colours get a life of their own. As they spread, roll, splatter and mix across your canvas, new forms and interpretations evolve.... and therein lies the charm of the abstract.



So what do you all make of this one, dear readers? To me it is a fields of yellow flowers, with flowing water merging into a multi-colored sky. Let your imaginative interpretation roll, and let me know your views.

The holiday season is round the corner, so Happy Holidays, Merry Xmas, and a Fantastic, Colourful and Creative 2013 to all my readers. That is if we survive the Mayan's calendar doomsday today. :)) Catch you all next year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin