Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Finally it is here.... that day of the year when we need to pause in our tracks, and bow our heads to a bigger force. Call it anything you want - God, Destiny, Luck, and what have you - but the most beautiful part of Thanksgiving Day is the gratitude associated with it. Gratitude for what life offered you. Gratitude for whatever came your way, big or small. Gratitude for giving you the wisdom to accept it all positively, and rejoice in the happiness it brought.

So today I want to thank each and every one of my patrons, friends, well-wishers and followers for making Creative Rumblings what it is. For giving me the love, confidence and encouragement to carry on with my creative endeavours. For touching my life in a positive way, leaving a smile on my face, and a song in my heart!

Sharing with you all these pictures that say it all...

The bottles bring smiles, and the smiles make my day!

Bottles proudly displayed amongst other favourites at another patron's home!

Thank you all, once again, and may the love and creative interactions grow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin