Thursday, February 9, 2012

Abstract... On A Bottle!

I'm in experimental mode again. Primarily to cock a snook at the grey dullness of winter days, when the sun is hidden for days on end. Trying something new always helps shake off the inertia, and awakens a sense of renewal.



That is where this bottle comes from....


Its cheerful and multi-coloured motifs starting off as disparate elements, but finally coming together in a cohesive whole.


I even tried colouring the bottle from inside but since my paints are a little past their prime, and I mixed a tad too much water, the result was this grainy effect. I actually quite like it, especially its unpredictability. And it brings a certain transcluscence to the overall bottle.

What do you think of it?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin