Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pansy In Watercolor

I had wanted to do this for a while. Basically paint the same subject in two different mediums to see the difference for myself. So I picked the pansy again, and the result is for all to see....


Though I could get nowhere near the original colour of the flower (thanks to my limited pallette), but I'm not entirely displeased with the creation. As I had expected, using watercolors added a whole lot more depth to the subject, bringing out its shades and nuances much better.

What do you have to say about this one, dear readers?

1 comment:

Ishrath said...

You are indeed budding beautifully... keep it up.

Next time, load more paint on your brush and see the magic unfold. Looks like this one has more water to it. You can give it another coat of paint loaded madness and see it transform. Good luck.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin