Friday, January 15, 2010

A Birdie In The Winter Freeze

Fifteen days of a new month already past and no painting?!? Tch, tch, bad way to start the year...oh no, the decade!! The winter freeze has led to limited creativity at my end. This is all I managed in the last week. :(


But today the sun is out (despite the eclipse) and so I shall get down to finishing my birdie.

Just for the record, this is my very first attempt at doing birds. A large part of the inspiration comes from the very talented Geninne Zlatkins (you can see her lovely blog here), and the remaining bit from my good ol' birdbath that gets the regulars in despite the winters.

1 comment:

beachvintage.com said...

For your first attempt I love it. I really admire people such as yourself who can just free hand draw like this.Thanks for dropping by beach Vintage.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin