Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Idyllic Countryside

I'm doing a landscape after quite a while. If you scroll down through my previous few posts you'll realize how long it has been - almost three months!

It is always fun to take a break and then go back to a particular style of painting, so I quite enjoyed doing this one. Especially all the texturing in the foreground.


This was inspired from a picture I came across in some blog that I can't seem to remember now (ok, I admit I'm lousy at maintaining my source details). But here's the original photo.

Doesn't this seem like such a gorgeous place to live in? Well, all I remember is it is somewhere in Ireland... Since I can't go there on a whim, the painting will have to suffice for now! ;)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin